Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Why we should be allowed to have tigers as the best pets ever

♥️We should be allowed to have tigers as pets♥️
In my opinion we should be allowed to have tigers as pets.

The most important reason is that tigers are a great guard to the house and will alert you if anyone of anything is coming up and it will scare them away.

Another point is that tigers can eat any leftovers like on thanksgiving if you have turkey it will be happy to eat the leftovers. But anytime before that don't forget to talk to the council and see if you can get a permit. But to get a permit you will need to show the council you have everything you need to look after a Tiger. you would need a huge backyard, things to occupy it while you are gone, pretty high fences that are secure.

Another point is that tigers are endangered are they would be much happier in a warm happy home that they don't get killed in. And also tigers need a big space to run around in and feel free.

Finally I think that tigers are pretty cute to have as pets and they can live quite a while.

Therefore I believe that we should be allowed to have tigers as pets.



In literacy we needed to write on an argument/ persuasive writing, I chose to do why we should be allowed to have tigers as pets. Would you like to have a tiger as your pet? Tell me why or why not in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post