Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Come see my extraordinary City!!!!!!

My City

Come and visit this extraordinary city with 5 star rated restaurants and popular shopping malls. There are also great family entertainment facilities, like pools, theme parks and fun animal encounters. This is something you can’t miss so come to this city and have the time of your life! Come right now and get free tickets to anywhere you want in this extraordinary city. You will agree with me about everything I have just said once you get a chance to experience it yourself.So take these directions to find where it is. This city is in Christchurch right beside Prestons Park.

In our maths group we built a city in groups. I chose to be in a group with my best
friend Alexi and we designed a city with many fun things around. Can you name the 3D shapes we used in our city?

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post