Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

The dangerously cool world war 2

World war 2
World war 2 began on the 1st of september 1939 and ended on the 2nd of september 1945 many people died but many lived happy.

My great grandfather
My great grandfather survived both world war 1 and world war 2 and died before I turned 2šŸ˜¢

Vehicles that were used in both wars
The spitfire was flown in both wars too! My great grandfather flew it. Huge tanks were also used as a good vehicle/ weapon

Weapons used
Weapons that some of us don't even know about were used. Huge and small weapons which one would you pick?

Work there
  • Doctors
  • Farmers
  • Miners
  • Scientists
  • Merchant seamen
  • School teachers
  • Railway and dock workers
  • Utility workers ( Water, Gas, Electricity) 
  • Soldier
  • Pilot
    
Holocaust
1,207 kids died during war

War count
140,000 people went to war from new zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post