Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

The Awesome Trip To Wainui Camp!

 

On the second day of school, Toroa went to Wainui Camp for 3 nights and 4 days. Today we had to make a presentation of our favourite thing we did at camp. My favourite thing was Kayaking. I liked kayaking because we learnt about an old building full of weapons and around the corner of a cliff was caves and an ambushed island, therefore it was definitely my favourite part! I put in my second favourite thing as well which was coaststeering. 
Have you gone on camp? Was it fun? Well I say it was amazing! Tell me about your camp trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post