Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Maori and British. What happened?

for inquiry we had to make a Voki about a side we would pick from Maori or British, I picked the Maori side and we had to make them talk as if they were in the moment right then and right there. We also had to write something where we stated the years and wrote about what happened in that year. I found this task fun because I have lots of Maori ancestors and I picked the Maori side, we also had to find about what happened during the time of the war when war was going on. Do you have Maori ancestors? Which side would you pick, British or Maori? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post