Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Stop Bullying✨

 Stop Bullying

Hey Bloggers! 

During literacy time we have started writing speeches! I decided to write my speech about 'Stop Bullying' 


-Introduction-

Imagine being the victim of a bully..  You would feel so left out from other people and you'd feel different, people don't  treat everyone the same as they would other people. It wouldn't be fair! Nobody deserves to be treated differently from anyone else! We are all human and all deserve to be treated like it.


Paragraph 1

Dropping to the floor as you get shoved over.. Everyone around you is laughing as you are sitting there on the floor.. Imagine being in a situation like that! Being the victim of a bully! Being bullied can drop students' self esteem and make them think low of themselves.. Students that have been bullied have dropped by over 25% and have made students give up on what they are doing in their life, they have been skipping classes and schools and some teens kill themselves because of bullying.


I haven't finished yet and their is more to come!
 Have you ever written a speech before? What was it about?

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post