Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The horse eating a banana with a baseball cap

There once was a horse and her name was Oreo, she was named that because she was black and white. She isn't kept in a stall or anything. She was actually a free horse that roamed around the place most of the time and since she came around often they named her Oreo. She walked over to the humans house and put her head through the window. Next to her there was a bowl of bananas she sniffed--- then took one “Nom Nom Nom” She thought as she swallowed the banana then the humans saw and threw a baseball cap and Oreo she ran off and never came back, But… She never forgot her name either “Oreo”

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kadie,
    Lovely writing today. When you are doing your writing complete it on a google doc and then you can just share that on your blog as well as it saving to your drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on writing an amazing story Kadie. Maybe next time do more of a description on the horse or the humans. Overall I think it was a great story.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post