Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

What am I???

‘Crunch’ I trip over a stick, I pick it up and bring it with me. I can feel the wind blowing against my fur. I look around at everything in sight. “The trees are so tall compared to me!” I say to myself a mouse runs up to me and says “Come with me the humans would like to see you
“ “I am confused?” I said in my mind but I followed him anyway and about an hour later we came to a village somebody picked me up and said “Awww you're so cute!” later that night I thought to myself “Should I leave? I don't really like it here. I wanted to see MY human” so I left. Then came a river “I am so thirsty!!” I said so I took a drink and then went off about 30 minutes later I came to the end of the forest “Oh… I guess this is the end..?” Then came Lexi “There you are my puppy!!”


This is my work from when we were in quarantine this is my show not tell. In the comments you must guess what I am! Have you ever done show not tell?

2 comments:

  1. Great work Kadie. Remember to save this work into your drive then all you would need to do is upload a doc to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kadie
    This is a clever piece of 'show not tell' writing. I was impressed with how you used speech marks correctly, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post