Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

Majestical Giraffes!

Giraffe Information Report

 for literacy, we went to Orana Park and looked at all the animals there. In the morning, we looked at the endangered animals first. These were the animals that we had to pick from, to make an information report about. I picked Giraffe! The options we had were, Sumatran Tiger, Giraffe, Kiwi, Silver back Gorilla and White Rhinos. I picked Giraffe because I thought that they would be cool to do some research about! I have always liked Giraffes and wanted to also find out more about them! Which animal would you pick? Why would you pick that animal? 




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kadie,

    Your information report blew my socks off! The description of what a giraffe looks like was beautifully crafted by your choice of words. It really enhanced the introduction and I was drawn in to read more.

    I'm not sure what animal I would pick. They are all so interesting. Perhaps a Rhino though, as I probably know the least about them.

    I hope you got to feed the giraffe's when you were at Orana Park. That is always a highlight when we go as a family.

    Keep up the great learning and blogging,
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post