Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

My colourful and detailed L for Lotus!!!

For art we could choose a style of funky portraits, zen tangle letters or koru's I chose zen tangle letters this is the finished piece of artwork! I did this on a piece of paper that was started with a plain letter L. I got my ideas on the letter L from other peoples art that they had already finished. While I was doing this I thought it was really fun and that I would love to do it again! Have you ever done zen tangle letters? Did you enjoy doing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post