Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

The weird and funny "HIGH DIVING GIRAFFES"

All of a sudden doors open in front of me. Giraffes keep coming out beside me. We walk for a bit then I decide to look at that weird thing on the wall. I sniff and flap my ears while I stick my tongue out. I walk up these circle stairs until suddenly we come to a stop. I see another giraffe hanging upside down from this weird machine. “What?!” I say to myself in my head as I watch a giraffe run up to the one hanging and then he flips into the cold water. It's my turn now I am the last one to go. I flip and then I dive. “It wasn't that bad!!” I say to myself. Then we get a drink of water from the same pool we dived in “Slurp Slurp”. Then we heard a whistle and had to run back to our mini homes “I wanna do that again” I said.


While we were in lock down there was a korimako site that we had to get some work off to do in this break. I chose to watch a video of giraffes diving off a diving board then I did it like I was the giraffe/ I am in his eyes. I think this was an easy task. Have you ever watched high diving giraffes? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post